Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful time spending Christmas with family. We started the holiday at my parents' house for lunch on Christmas Eve. This year we combined get-togethers for my grandmother's and my parent's into one big lunch. The kids loved opening all those presents at one time!

After leaving my parent's house, I had to work until 11:00 on Christmas Eve. Chris took the kids to his parents' house. He had the fun times of getting them to bed on Christmas Eve by himself :) They were so excited and off the hook! Luckily they were sound asleep with visions of sugarplums dancing in their head by the time I made it home, around midnight. They must have been exhausted, because they slept until 7:15 Christmas morning! I had to wake them up so they could see what Santa had brought them! After playing with their toys for awhile, we packed up and headed to Georgia to celebrate Christmas at my other grandmother's house. Whew! What an exhausting few days.
Here are a few pics from Christmas Eve. I'll have to post the rest of them over the next few days....
Waiting patiently to open presents! They were so excited!



"You'll shoot your eye out, kid..." Yes, my dad got Luke his very own Red Ryder BB gun! Although, not the "carbine-action two hundred shot range model air rifle." Luke was so excited. He's been sucked into my family's hunting obsession. He also go some camo and orange gear to go with it. Don't worry, the BB gun is locked up, the key is hidden and he's not allowed to shoot it unsupervised.

No comments: