Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to School!!!

It's that time of year again! The kids headed back to school this morning and were so glad to be back. Kaylyn was happy to see all of her friends and it didn't take her long to get caught up on all of the happenings of the summer. Luke was only there for about 15 minutes this morning. We just turned in the 82 forms I filled out last night and got his bag and folder and headed back home. He won't go back until Thurdays and is SO disappointed. He has been looking forward to starting kindergarten all summer and could hardly wait for the big day to get here. He woke me up at 3:oo this morning and said "I gotta brush my teeth and get dressed so I can go to school!"


This pic was taken outside of Kaylyn's classroom. The big 3rd grader here didn't want Mom to walk her into class this morning (sniffle, sniffle)
Luke plopped right down at his desk and was ready to work! When I told him it was time to go home he said "But, but, but, I just got here. I don't want to go home yet." Oh well, he'll go back Thursday and then will be in school for at least the next 13 years!

No comments: