Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!



I hope everyone has had a great mother's day! My day was great! It started with breakfast made by my kids (with the help of their Daddy.) Then we went to church, then to my parent's for dinner. These are pics of my gifts the kids made at school. Kaylyn decorated a flower pot and planted a flower in it. Luke made me a sweet flower painting with his hand prints. Love those school-craft gifts! Those are the best!
P.S. Excuse the poor quality of these pictures. Didn't know why my camera was taking such awful pictures.....until I uploaded new pics on the computer. There were all sorts of pics I don't remember taking. Mostly of Kaylyn's room. It appears Kaylyn has been playing with my camera. Who knows whats wrong with it....

No comments: