Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, May 29, 2009

Almost Home!!!!

Align CenterWe're sitting at the airport in Orlando now, about an hour before our flight departs. As much as I loved Disney World, I'm ready to return home now. We had a great trip and after 7 days visiting the parks in the sun, the heat, and the rain we are exhausted. I have lots of great pics that I'll be posting soon. There are well over 1,000 of them to edit so I'll have to post a few at a time. Be patient! They're coming!







These are pics from last Thursday waiting at the airport and the flight. The kids were so excited about their first time flying. I've got to say, it was a pretty easy trip....1 hour 15 min. flying versus 8-10 hours driving. Give me a plane anyday! The only thing I would change is booking a late flight. We landed at 9:45 Thursday night, rode the shuttle to our hotel, checked in, everything was pretty smooth except....our luggage was not delivered to our room until 1:30 am! I knew that it could take them up to 3 hours to deliver our luggage to our room, so I had planned get our bags and take them to the motorcoach instead of having them delivered since we were arriving so late. One problem with that plan....the "Disney Magical Express" luggage does not go through baggage claims so we couldn't get them. Anyway, lesson learned....take an earlier flight (or don't put the Disney Magical Express tags on our bags.)
Where we've called home for the past week.

1 comment:

VBnBama said...

I bet you had a great time, love the pics and can't wait to see more, hope the wedding went well.