Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, May 21, 2009

All Our Bags Are Packed.....

....We're ready to go...
...'cause we're leeaavvvinggg on a jet plane...
...Don't know when we'll be back again....

Acutally I do know when we'll be back again, that would be next Friday. (and then we leave again Saturday to go to Georgia for my cousin's wedding.)

Yes, the big day is FINALLY here! After 9 long months of waiting and planning, we are heading to Disney World in a few hours. Everything's packed, at least I HOPE I haven't forgotten anything. (Not that I could fit one more thing in our suitcases) We're just waiting for 6:55 pm to get here. The kids are excited, bouncing off the walls excited. Between the end of school excitement and our Disney trip, they haven't been able to sit still all week. I'll try to keep y'all posted on how it's going. You know I'll have lots of pics! See ya in a couple of weeks!

No comments: