Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Piercings?....Already?....

As I walked into the bathroom last night, Kaylyn quickly hid what she had in her hand behind her back and had that "I just got caught" look on her face. Of course my mommy radar went up and I started questioning her about what she had in her hand. When she very reluctantly opened her hand there was an earring in it. The following conversation went like this:

Me: What are you doing?
Kaylyn: (innocently) Nothing....
Me: What are you planning to do with that earring?
Kaylyn: (sigh) I'm piercing my tongue.
Me: ........

I really didn't think the subject of body piercings would be an issue around my house for several more years........

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What THE ????

Misi said...

lol, THE TONGUE ALREADY? Where did she someone w/ that??

*MIRANDA* said...

oh my...