Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2 down, 3 to go....

I took my last final exam for the semester this morning. I am soooo glad this semester is O-Ver! I didn't think it was ever going to end. I'm just glad I won't be reading Geriatric Nursing anymore. (Yuck, Gag, Ugh) Anyway, 2 semesters down, 3 more to go...

P.S. I hope everyone weathered the storm well last night. I spent the night with a scared child in my bed. Said child was lying in my bed with the blankets pulled to her nose with eyes as wide as saucers, chin quivering with every clap of thunder. I was seriously wondering if we had any sedatives in the medicine cabinet! Not really, but I was really happy (and exhausted) when she finally gave it up and fell asleep, after only 3 hours.... Only in Alabama can you have tornadoes and snow in the same week. Gotta love it!

No comments: