Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Chris and I took the kids fishing this afternoon. They had a great time. They love riding in the boat and catching fish. All together they caught 8 fish. I caught 2 because I was too busy taking pictures. (I also caught about 18 tree limbs.) Poor Chris was too busy baiting lines and taking fish off of hooks, so he didn't catch any fish. Oh well, that's what Daddy's are for, because this Mama is sure not going to touch anything gross, i.e. fish bait or an actual fish!
First fish of the day
Waiting patiently


Still waiting
Yes, he's kissing his fish.... thanks to his Daddy!









1 comment:

Jenn said...

Please tell me you wiped that fish' lips off BEFORE Luke kissed him...please.

Um...ewe!

:)

It looks like they had a blast!