Monday, September 29, 2008

A Bump in the Road....

This past week there have been issues with the insurance company regarding Chloe's surgery. I won't go into detail, but the gist of it is, we are having to fight to get her bilateral implants. Because of this, her surgery has been delayed until December 12. Her case will go before the board on December 1. Please pray for a decision in our favor.

1 comment:

Jeremy & Kim said...

I will be praying for Chloe. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!