Monday, August 2, 2010

Chris' blood patch from yesterday worked great at the time, however this morning the spinal headache is back worse than ever. We're waiting now for an anesthesia consult to see if they can do another one so soon after the first one. Doesn't look like we're going home today unless there are some drastic changes.

I'll update again later.

No comments: