Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. We sure did! A very busy, fun-filled day. The day started bright and early at 6:00, with the kids up checking to see what the Easter Bunny had brought them.





Next we got all dressed up and went to church.

Handsome fella in his VERY first tie! He was so proud!

Pretty girl, hamming it up for the camera!

I asked her for a pose and this is what I got!

And, this is what he gave me! I have no idea....

The Easter Lilly Tree at church

The Living Cross, full of flowers from church members' yards

The sanctuary was absolutely gorgeous today.

Next, it was home to dye eggs.


They had a blast!

After the big egg-dying event, we went to my parents' house for dinner and it was time to hunt the eggs we had dyed.

The End!

No comments: