Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No Fun!

The dressing change has been done and it was no fun, heatbreaking actually. Being on the other side of all of these painful procedures is a totally different world. I know it has to be done, but it breaks my heart when she's begging me to not let them hurt her. Kaylyn did great though with very few tears and she managed to make it through the whole ordeal giving them just a small piece of her mind. Now we're on to bigger and better things to worry about....like breakfast. She's upset because she won't be able to eat anything after midnight. With her very manner-of-fact attitude, she says "Let's talk about what's going to happen in the morning. Exactly when will I get to eat breakfast?" Oh, what a fun morning we will have...*sigh* In the mean while, I think she's trying to store up foods. I think she's just about emptied the pantry. I'll post an update in the morning when I find out what the verdict is.... I just want my baby to feel better and to get this whole ordeal behind us so we can go home.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I sure hope you didn't take Kaylyn into the pantry with you. :)

Anything I can bring to make her day brighter?