Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, August 8, 2008

First Day of School!


It's official....school started today. Where has this summer gone? I can't believe my baby girl is in second grade already, she' s growing up so fast! She was so excited to be starting school again, but not excited enough to get up this morning without a fight. Let's face it, Kaylyn is no morning person! We hurried and got ready, drove Luke to school for his last day of daycare, then went to our traditional 'first day of school breakfast.' Once we got there, she was so glad to see all of her friends. I took lots of pics, then she was ready for me to go. Yes, I'm one of those embarrassing mom's who follows her children to school on the first day with camera in tow! Don't worry kids, I promise I'll stop by the time you graduate from college!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a little HAM - as always! Just beautiful! I am so glad she had a great first day!

Angel said...

Nicole, She is beautiful!!!