Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Kid's First Snow....

...was less than expected. The light dusting we woke up to this morning was NOT the 3-5 inches predicted. The kids didn't care, though, they were just excited to see a little of the white stuff. They played for a little while, and then the snow was gone by around 9:00. I had to work today so I missed it....I got to drive to work in the mess that was the interstate this morning, so I guess it was a good thing we didn't have much snow...I really didn't want to get called into work in the middle of the night! First snowball!


This was our big snow!
I think this is Luke tasting snow, or maybe after he threw the snowball. (I thought this was a better pic, but my internet is soooo slooooow right now, and I'm soooo tired, I really don't feel like trying to get it off the blog!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

ANY snow in Alabama is reason to celebrate! Congratulations on your first snow Kaylyn and Luke!