Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, August 3, 2007

Look out...Luke has new wheels!


Yesterday I took Luke for his 3 year old check up and then to Toys-R-Us to let him pick out a tricycle for his birthday. Well...this is what we came back with! I blame his Aunt Candace, she took him to Wal-Mart the other day and showed him the 4-wheelers, he hasn't stopped talking about it since. When we got to Toys-R-Us and he asked me for it, I just couldn't tell him no.(Even though I think Santa Claus was planning on bringing him one!) I think it was something about the "Peas, Peas"(Please, Please) he added to his request!
At his check up he was a very big boy. He let Dr. Zumstein do all of her exam, except the reflex hammer. He just wasn't so sure about her hitting him with a hammer! He weighed 29lbs and was 39 inches tall. He's getting to be so big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did we forget all the equipment the goes with this ride. I knew you would get it. You just can't say no when they use that please word. Believe me I know. MiMi Covin