Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Slacker!

Hello. My name is Nicole and I'm a blog neglector. Yes, I've been a slacker when it comes to my blog. I have no excuses other than our usual busy Spring/End of school lives.


Luke finished his Tee ball season today in the post season tournaments. They played 3 ball games and won one with a forfeit from the other team. They won their game on Thursday night in slaughter-like fashion. Friday night was the forfeit win and today finished with two losses. They played great, but just couldn't pull it off. They had fun though and at this age, they really don't care if they win or lose.


Kaylyn is finishing up third grade and ready for summer break. Her dance recital will be coming up in a couple of weeks and we are all ready for it to get here...we need a break! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the next 2 months with no ballgames or dance functions to attend! I'm sure I will find something to occupy my time and August will be here before we know it!


Tuesday we celebrated the 5th Anniversary of Chris' 29th birthday. I keep telling him it doesn't work that way, no matter how he says it....he's STILL 34 years old!


We have a beach trip planned for July, but with the oil spill happening in the Gulf, who knows if we'll get to go. If not, we'll be going somewhere in July.

Anyway, that pretty much catches everyone up on the happenings of the Chilton household....a birthday, an uncertain beach trip, ball and dance...and in a few weeks...NOTHING!

No comments: