Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Can FINALLY Post These!!!

Whew! I've been keeping these a secret for a LONG time! Back in September, we decided to have some group pics made for my parent's Christmas present. We had them made at Tannehill by an excellent up-and-coming photographer Lyndsey Cunningham. She did a fantastic job and was so patient with our very large and impatient group! If you are looking for a photographer, check out her blog!

Get ready for photo overload! I couldn't decide which pics to post, so I posted ALL of my favs! Enjoy!




Me and Darling Daughter....Two of a kind!
LOVE this pic!

My two fellas!
Me and the hubby!
The Lil' Rascal!

Another Fav

Camera Hog!



LOVE this one!
T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!

Sweet Chloe





A nurse-maid's elbow in the making!
Great family pic
Paul and Candace

This is the one we gave my parents for Christmas
And here's all the collages.....









1 comment:

Jenn said...

These are fabulous!!!! WOW!