Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun Times At the Zoo!!

Today the kids and I, along with my cousin's little girl Margo went to the zoo. We went with the ER crew. Everyone had such a good time and all the kids were so well behaved....we didn't even have to leave any of them there to live with the monkeys! (I always threaten this when someone is misbehaving on zoo trips.) It was about 900 degrees today, but the heat didn't slow any of them down. Needless to say, I had 3 tired kiddos when we got home. That was fine with me....I dropped Margo off and went home and put the kids to bed. They were so exhausted, they took naps with no complaints! That was fine with me, I have 2 papers that have to be written by Sunday and since I am working on Friday and Saturday, I'm pushed for time. I finished one of them tonight and should finish the other one tommorow.


No comments: