Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Luke!

My baby boy turned 7 YEARS OLD today! I can't believe it! He is growing up WAY to fast for me. We had a very relaxed day today and had a family party for him. He has been so excited all week and was so happy the big day FINALLY arrived.

This year he picked a Transformer's cake. Yes, it has grey icing. I couldn't help but think of Steel Magnolias when I saw it: "It's got grey icing. I can't even begin to think how you make grey icing."


In case you were wondering what grey icing does to your tongue....

His favorite part of the day

This was a hint from his Nana. Coupons for a haircut at Hair Pro....He doesn't look excited, but I promise, he will be getting a haircut before school starts!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Look on the bright side, it wasn't red velvet and it wasn't in the shape of a snake or an armadillo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!