Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, March 6, 2010

What Have We Been Up To??

So my streak of trying to update the blog at least once a week is over. What can I say, it's (almost)Spring time and our schedules are packed! The kids are great. Kaylyn's dance schedule has been on over-drive with the up-coming competition season just around the corner. As of now we have 2 competitions scheduled back-to-back in April. The first will be in Birmingham, the second will be in Panama City. We're all looking forward to the P.C. competition. I'm always up for a trip to the beach!

Luke is playing Tee Ball again this year and has become completely obsessed! He has practice 3 days a week and practices at home on the other days. This year he is playing second base and is doing great. Somehow Chris and I have become assistant coaches. Still not sure how that happened, especially since neither of us have played any kind of ball since we were about 10! Oh well, we're having fun! This picture is the only picture I've taken this year of Tee Ball practice, courtesy of my iphone. (I know, so unlike me!) This was the first practice, it was about 30 degrees and I was just trying to stay warm!

I guess that about sums it up. Dance and Tee Ball...that's what we've been up too.

No comments: