Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, March 30, 2009

Pre-Season Tournament - Game 1

Tonight we had Luke's very first T-Ball game in the pre-season tournament. He been so excited all day. When I dropped him off at Nana and Pop's this morning the last thing he said to me was: "Don't forget. Tonight. 7:00. I play ball!" The game ended in a loss tonight for the Blue Devils, 21-14. They just couldn't pull it together tonight, but they all had fun. The tournament is double elimination, so we play again tomorrow night, same time, same place. I took lots of pics, but my camera doesn't like the flourescent lighting, and he was playing center field so they're not that great, but I'm posting them anyway.Luke and his buddy Sam, ready to play ball!
Sam, Luke, and Katie. (I don't know what is up with his goofy face...) Doo-di-doo-di-doo...just sitting out here in center field....

Lookin' at my shoes....Hey! What's goin' on over there??
Guess I'll get ready....
Nope, not coming to me, guess I'll swing my arms....
Now, I'll check out what's going on at the playground.....
Back to the game...
Finally, time to bat! Getting some pointers from Coach Chris


SMACK that ball!! On first base, listening to Coach Jason
On second base, waiting to run. The next batter hit the ball straight to the third basemen, so he got tagged out at third. He played an inning and a half of hard ball tonight and now he's exhausted! Same song, second verse tomorrow night! Stay tuned for more pics....

1 comment:

Misi said...

Oh I can't wait for Joshi to start this!! What fun it must be to watch your baby play ball..
XOXO-Misi