Okay, so these are pretty old, but I got them (again) in an e-mail and decided to post them....
You Know You're From Alabama When...
1. You have a party or a barbeque whenever Alabama plays Auburn in football.
2. You go to Gulf Shores every summer.
3. You call the Atlanta Braves baseball team "us" like they're actually from Alabama.
4. You would much rather visit Florida than California.
5. You don't "take", you "carry" or "tote"... as in "You want me to carry you down to the 7-11?"
6. A soft drink isn't soda, cola, or pop, it's Coke, no matter what flavor or brand.
7. You call it a "buggy" and not a shopping cart.
8. You've said "fixin' to," "might could," or "usetacould" during the last week.
9. Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.
10 .You know the meaning of the phrase "Fobbed again."
11. You can properly pronounce Eufaula, Opelika, Bayou La Batre, and Oneonta.
12. The Talladega 500 is the biggest sporting event of any sort during the entire year.
13. You know exactly what chitlins and mountain oysters are, and you know someone who eats them anyway.
14. You think that people who complain about the humidity in other states are sissies.
15. You aren't surprised to find rental movies, groceries, ammunition and bait all in the same store.
16. You've missed a wedding or a funeral to go to a football game.
17. Asian food is always "CHINESE" regardless of the fact that it may actually be Korean or Japanese or Thai
18. You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends from Alabama.
**key the crickets**