Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, February 21, 2009

"It's My Beauty Pageant Day!!!".....

....were the words I awoke to this morning at 6:00. Yes, today was the big day. Kaylyn was so excited. She loves doing her school beauty pageant every year. Y'all know what a social butterfly Kaylyn is, so getting on stage in a pretty dress with hair and make-up done is right up her alley. I'm so proud of her for having the courage to be on stage with a crowd staring at her, with 3 people judging her every move, AND loving doing it....more than I can say for myself at 8 years old, or even now for that matter! She's a very brave little girl, and she's beautiful inside and out!





3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

WOW, SHE LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL!

Jenn said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL! She looks so good!

Misi said...

Oh My Gosh!!! To cute for words Nicole!!!