Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year Kaylyn chose Hannah Montana and Luke chose Spiderman for their costumes. They had the best time playing their parts. Of course Kaylyn was posing all night, she is all about some Hannah Montana. She actually wanted to wear her Hannah wig to school on Monday and tell everyone that she had dyed her hair. Ohhhh, I don't know what I'm going to do with that child! Luke loved his muscle chested costume. He actually wore his mask all night! He did have a hard time seeing through the small eye holes, he had to get really close to see whatever it was he was looking at. He looked like a little old man bending over to get a closer look! I had to guide him around all night, but he was not going to lose the mask!
I told her to give me a "Hannah pose" and this is what I got...

Throwing some web

Chloe was a sweet little lion. Candace's mom actually made her costume. I thought it was so cute.
Kicked back, just along for the ride.

1 comment: