Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Attacked by a Crazy Giant Bird and a Lost Tooth

For this post we go back to April 29....
....What the heck is the above picture you ask?  Well, that's the remains of the crazy, giant bird that decided to attack my car as I was driving along one Sunday Morning.  Yes, I am completely serious.  I was driving along, minding my own business, when all of the sudden, this giant hawk came, literally, swooping from the clouds and smashed into my car and then exploded (the poor car behind me got sprayed with bird guts and feathers)!  I think the sun's reflection from my ring caught his eye and he mistakenly thought it was a tasty meal for him.  Anyway, it was his last thought...I now have a nice dent in the door of my car, he hit so hard, and the pic above is what I believe to be his wing which was caught on the window.  Seriously, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried folks....



After my eventful morning of my own version of Angry Birds, Luke had an evenful afternoon of his own.  He lost his first tooth!  It's about time!  The boy is almost 8 years old.  I was beginning to think he was going to graduate high school with his baby teeth!  He as so proud and of course the tooth fairy came to visit that night,

No comments: