Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Suppose....

....it's time for an update.

It's that time of year again...yes, early Spring when our lives go into hyper-overdrive with baseball and dance competitions.

Luke started baseball again last week. This year he is playing coach-pitch and is doing really well, considering he has never played coach-pitch ball. He has been practicing in the pitcher's position for the two days they have been able to practice. The rain spoiled a couple of practice days. His ballgames will be starting in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see him play ball!

Kaylyn is gearing up for another competition season. We have two dance competitions scheduled for April; one at the Alabama Theater and one in Panama City. I'm SO ready for a weekend at the beach. We had to cut the trip short because of all the snow we had back in January. The kids lost their weather days and I didn't want them to miss 3 days of school so we are just going down for the weekend. It will be a nice break though and I am looking forward to it. I can't wait to see her dances. I have purposely not watched her practice this year because I want to be surprised when I see her on stage.

As far as Chris and I - -same old, same old. Just working and being our kids personal chauffeurs. Nothing new there.

On another note, I had the pleasure of enjoying my very own root canal today. Yay me!! It was LOADS of fun!

No comments: