Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Year Of Dance Is In The Books...

This past weekend we had Kaylyn's dance recital, ending her 6th year of dance. It's hard to believe it's been 6 years since I sent my 3 year old little pig-tailed girl bouncing in to her first dance class. She's come a long way from the days of "I'm A Little Teapot" and "Three Little Fishies!"Backstage, ready to dance!
Showing off the trophies from this year's competition season

Kaylyn and Chaney striking a pose. These two have been together since the begining.



Now for the videos. This is what they've been working so hard on all year.


The quality of these videos is not great. I had to put the video shot with my digital camera on here because my video camera does not save the video in a format I can upload (or maybe I just haven't figured out how to change the format of the video). I think it may be time to upgrade our technology around the Chilton house. HINT, HINT!

"You Know You Want Me..." This song had all four competition teams dancing together and won second overall at the Alabama Theater competition. They move so much in this dance making it hard to point out which dancer is Kaylyn. Here's a hint: She's the smallest one!



"Freakazoid" This is the girls' hip-hop dance.


"Proud Mary" This one is Kaylyn's favorite dance.



No comments: