Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dance Competition #1

We had our 1st dance competition today at The Alabama Theater. The girls had a great time and I think they did pretty well. We were not able to stay for the awards ceremony because they were running WAY behind schedule, so the awards ceremony that was supposed to start at 7:30 would not have started until around 9:00. So, that + a 2 hour awards show + an hour's drive home + a tired 7 year old = staying out way too late on a school night, so we decided to come home. Here's how they score...each group is given a score of bronze, silver, or gold , and then they have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in class for each division. I think the girls probably recieved pretty high scores, so hopefully they placed in an overall category. I'll post the results when I get them. I'm also trying to upload some video, but it's taking FOREVER! If I get it uploaded tonight I'll post it.
Camera Hog!!
Kaylyn and Kaitlyn strikin' a pose

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Could they be any cuter???