Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Slumber Party!!!!



Kaylyn decided she wanted to have a slumber party for her birthday this year, so last night we had 6 little girls at our house for the night. I never knew little girls could be so rambunctious! Let's just say, they were a little wild. They did pretty good though, I think they may have slept from 2:00 am-6:00 am, and then they were ready to go again! The last one left at about 10:00 this morning, and as much fun as I had, I'm glad to have my nice, quiet house back, which by-the-way is TOTALLY TRASHED!! Oh well, Kaylyn had a good time and was so happy it's all worth the mess and the headache I now have!

3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i know you are so excited that the slumber pary is over, but i'm sure you were fully entertained! so glas i got to see them both yesterday. they are both precious and i love lukes hair!

Mandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLYN! Cute pictures. Miss ya! Hope all is well with everyone.

Love you,
mandy t.

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Kaylyn, it looks like you had a BLAST! Your Mom is THE BEST for letting you have so many friends over!